What’s New in FileMaker Pro 14 and FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced
Top New Features in FileMaker Pro 14 and FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced
Get many new features to automate solutions in less time and to design solutions for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the
web like never before.
- New! Script Workspace — Create and manage scripts all in one place.
- New! Launch Center — Visually organize all your FileMaker solutions in one convenient screen.
- New! Button bar — Create groups of buttons to use for navigation or
- New! Button icons — Get 140 professionally designed icons to use in
buttons to represent a variety of tasks.
- New! Top and bottom navigation parts — Your navigation is always
visible when scrolling through layouts.
Top New Features in FileMaker Go 14 for iPad and iPhone
Get new features to make it even easier to control how your solutions look and
run on iPad and iPhone.
- New! User Interface — Get an iOS 8-style look for a consistent user
experience. Plus, make your solutions full screen by hiding the user
- Set screen orientation — Use a script to lock the orientation of your layout in
to build layouts specifically for portrait or landscape views.
- Enhanced signature capture — Display the signature capture screen in
portrait view as well as landscape.
- Video and audio playback control — Play videos in a container field as well
as in full screen.
- Enable touch keyboards — Add a script to control whether or not the
keyboard appears in your layout.
- Rich text editing — Choose the size, color, and font of your text — includes
bold, underline, and italics options.
Top New Features in FileMaker Server 14
Get new features to use FileMaker solutions in a mobile browser and to stay connected to your data.
- FileMaker Web Direct mobile browser support — Use your mobile
tablet to get the power of a FileMaker desktop solution delivered in a
mobile web browser.
- FileMaker WebDirect redesigned toolbar — Get the features and
functionality you use the most right at your fingertips. The FileMaker
WebDirect toolbar is tuned for a mobile device but is useful on any
- Reconnect to server — If the network connection or the server goes
down FileMaker Pro automatically reconnects to FileMaker Server when
it’s available again.
- Security enhancements — Set password strength and set up a password
hint in the FileMaker Server Admin Console.
- Standby server — If your primary server ever goes down, experienced
server administrators can type in a set of commands via the Command
Line Interface to switch over to the standby server.
To learn more about FileMaker 14 Hosting and related services, please visit: http://www.foxtailtech.com/fmshared/
- Tue, May 12th, 07:06
- FileMaker 14 Hosting